Tuesday 8 February 2011

Missyblurkit fun in the sun!


I love playing under the sun. No doubt about it. But what I don't enjoy is getting burnt. Its partially being a vain pot - I don't want to have dry patchy skin. Neither do I want skin cancer! So applying and reapplying sunblock has always been a primary concern for me for all my activities.

Ocean Potion sounds like a magic potion.

Well, since November last year, it has been my magic potion for all my sunny activities every weekend. And if you've met me personally, you'll have to admit, I pretty much stayed the same shade.

And just for the fun of it, I've entered a contest that Ocean Potion Malaysia has organised. Well...you can take part in it too. And you can also vote / like my entry with the following simple steps:D
• Like the Ocean Potion Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/OceanPotion.Malaysia
• Like my entry
Missyblurkit fun in the sun
That simple:D

Gracias for your vote!

2 comments:

  1. All the best! I hope you'll win one of those top prizes. Bali certainly will be fun and an iPad's not too bad either. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx:D

    a holiday to bali sounds awesome:D

    ReplyDelete