Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day.

But as far as I am concerned, its Valentine's Day everyday. That is how life is supposed to be celebrated. Love like there is no tomorrow. Live like there is no tomorrow.

I don't discount its nice to be pampered on this day. But to have to pay some elaborate price seems a bit far fetched for me:P I do remember a pal who bought roses a week ahead and kept them in his fridge till it was time to deliver to his love (now his wifey). And on one particular year when they were still students, he spent a few nights making 101 red ribbon roses for her. Sweet max if you ask me.

No idea about what we're gonna do on today's Valentine's Day - the official day. But it'll be dinner together (as usual). Will it be somewhere posh or special? Dunnolah. We'll go with the flow. Although I am seriously craving some hokkien mee action in Lian Bee (somewhere in an alley in Kuala Lumpur). And Geláre waffles and ice cream for dessert? LOL...we'll seelah.


2 comments:

  1. happy valentine's day to you too!

    you're right! everyday should be vday--that's also what i believe in ;)

    ReplyDelete