Friday 18 February 2011

A journey with Sul:three

Sul:three is all about bags. Gorgeous bags that draw attention. Gorgeous bags that have you hooked. Gorgeous bags that are uniquely unique. Every bag is a masterpiece combination of the ethnic world and the sophistication of the fashion world.

I can't recall how many times it's been that when I walked with Lola or Nisha, I would be stopped by a random stranger enquiring where did I get my bags. My fave regulars for Lola has been:

"OMG...where did you get that bagggggggggg? I want!!!"

Sul:three is a brainchild of 3 gorgeous ladies: a former model, a piano teacher and a jet setter businesswoman. Last Saturday, Sul:three had a preview of its range at Fit for Two. Here's some of the gorgeous bags. And there's always a Sul:three for every occassion!









Now, if you're itching to lay your hands on a Sul:three, check out their website www.sulthree.com

Alternatively, Sul:three bags are also available at:
• Maizen @ 112 Jalan Maarof, Bangsar Baru
• Qvinn @ 24 First Floor, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar Baru
• Baci @ 12A First Floor, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar Baru

No comments:

Post a Comment