Tuesday 6 October 2009

Why? Who? When? Where? How?

Right now its just lots of questions running in my mind. I realise that it is so many that I need to rumble out somewhere. Nope this will not be a whining blog. This will carry just any of my thoughts. 

I ask myself Why am I like this today? Am I in a rut? Perhaps yes to an extend. A rut of being stuck doing a business that I like yet dislike. Stuck in relationship that I like and dislike. Asking myself how to break free and when to break free. And even, can I break free?

On a normal day, I love dogs. I love food. I love the nature. I love cars. I love sleeping. I love life!

But on a day like this, I feel kinda twisted inside. Oh boy...what's next? I am trying hard to concentrate on work but my thoughts are all over. I tried writing down my to do list but its going nowhere. LOL.



And right now, I feel like having a day off at the beach. Just basking and doing nothing while my mind unclogs itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment