Friday 15 April 2011

Mr. Blame & his Fickle Minded Mind

How often do we encounter Blamers? This week I met one of such. Let me story you:D


Me: Yo bro. I have a new project. Would you like to work along with me?
Mr. Blame: No! Thank you.


3 moons later.


Mr. Blame: Why did you give it to Miss Speed? I was in the midst of changing my mind to say "YES I want that project".
Me: I asked you if you wanted the job many moons ago but you said "No! Thank you".
Mr. Blame: I did say NO then. But now I want the project because I changed my mind.
Me: So am I suppose to sit around and wait for you to change your mind?
Mr. Blame: But I am your friend. You should give me priority. Now I want that job and you gave it away to someone else.
Me: Dear Mr. Blame. If you are so fickle minded, I can't be sitting down waiting for you to have a change of mind. I have given you the opportunity first and you declined. Of course I have to share the project with someone else.


Moral of the story: if you're a businessman or woman, be firm and make up your mind. If you are FICKLE MINDED and love changing your mind every so often then that is your lost. You should not blame anyone for your lost except YOURSELF!
















No comments:

Post a Comment