Sunday 16 January 2011

Working on a Sunday


Here I am. Working on a glorious Sunday. The skies are clear which means that I should be doing any of the following:

Touge somewhere randomly. Camerons sounds good. So does Genting.
OR

OR

Checking out good food somewhere
OR

OR 

having a picnic somewhere with Shalom and her pals!

But...here I am in office working. LOL

Consolation, I had a hearty breakfast with hubby and Johnson. Bumped into Douglas and Natasha and caught up about our furkids. OK...its back to work:D

Which reminds me...if you missed the previous MACC shows, hurry up and grab your tickets from PJLA!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Evie

    Thanks for the blurp on the show!! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. or how about a pint for just plain chillin' :D

    don't over work yourself!!

    ReplyDelete