Monday 3 January 2011

Bye bye 2010. Hello 2011!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Its another brand new year. Am I going to make any resolutions?

For me resolutions are there daily. Its just what I make out of it. I live my life daily like its my last day. I love like there is no tomorrow.
"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin." ~Mother Teresa

Last year has been a crazy year of all sorts. I supposed I could have sat and mope. But let's just look at it as lil adventures. I am grateful to my family and friends for helping me through those times. And yes for some random strangers who came from nowhere and knew nothing yet were such comforting souls.

So this year I have a wish. A wish that my loved ones and friends will be happy and healthy. With good health and happiness, other good things will come in its own way and pace. Its about making the best of what comes along as Shalom taught me. In this pic, we have her smiling by the beach never mind the cloudy skies and semi rough ocean behind - this pic is taken from our recent getaway to Cherating amidst the Monsoon rain.






1 comment: