Monday 24 January 2011

Bags Galore: LuxOnU 1st anniversary sale!!!

When Marcus texted me last night, my legs went jello. 

"LuxOnU is having their first anniversary sale beginning today Monday 24th Jan till Sunday 30th Jan 2011" 

How to resistlah? They certainly have great bargain even on normal days and that's how I got my Longchamp Bambou last year. So 1st anniversary sale will be with even better promos and discounts, right? So how to resist? How? How? How?

A handbag isn't just a bag. And seriously, I think I can never have enough handbags. So while I make my appointment to add on to my bagaholic collection, make yours too! Call LuxOnU at 012 622 9361 for your appointment. 

Ladies, its CNY round the corner. Grab a new handbag to match your new clothes this new year. And a handbag really is an investment. If you haven't purchased a lux bag before, this is one great opportunity:D

Blokes, its Valentine's Day soon. Hurry and purchase a lux bag or purse to pamper your beloved. You'll be scoring major brownies points with her. 

There's discounts up to 80% for lux brands including Longchamp, Gucci, Burberry, Coach, Aigner and more. So hurry and buzz 012 622 9361 or your appointment. Visit their website www.luxonu.com to see what they have in stored.

No comments:

Post a Comment