Tuesday 7 June 2011

A happy start to my weekend with Clinique & Spoon

It was a good start to one of my weekends. After a whole week of work and running around, it was nice to finish work an hour earlier on Friday for some makeover at Clinique while having some yummy smoothie from Spoon.
Arrived in my very dark outfit at a very cheery and bright Clinique booth at Mid Valley. Greeted by equally cheery crew manning the Clinique booth and the Spoon counter. Such contrast between them and I:P
Lost for choice of which Spoon smoothie to choose. Opted for something tangy as I am not much of a sweet tooth. Goodness Grapecious. Sounded interesting. Came out really pretty looking. Tasted awesome.
Happily sitting on my high chair with my Spoon smoothie, I tie up my hair to make it easier for Sarah my artist to give me a makeover. This is me sans makeup (my morning makeup just went dunno where after a day of meetings and sweating from KL's horrible heat).
Sarah went through with me my likes and dislikes. I am not much of a makeup person generally. But I do love trying out new makeup stuff for the one of those days that I feel like dressing up and dolling myself. So Sarah went a little more on my eyes. So we basically looked at me with eyeliner, eye shadow and my eyebrows drawn. 15 minutes down the lane, here's me and my artist Sarah. I loved the look. I enjoyed my Spoon smoothie. It was just perfect.
So folks check them out:
Mid Valley Lot G(E) 011-A External Ground Floor (between Delicious and Chili’s),
Business Hours: Mon – Wed: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm, Thurs – Sun: 10:00 am - 12:00 am


And I've discovered 2 new products from Clinique that I adore now that I am quite tanned looking:
Up-lighting Liquid Illuminator (because I have quite tanned of late)
Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colour (that goes a little beyond my usual lip balm)














2 comments:

  1. you do look so much prettier after the makeup, but is it due to the hair thing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx. generally wear my hair down for events or weekends.

    ReplyDelete