Saturday 25 December 2010

Here's an affirmation why I absolutely love Beef KIng 牛王


Beef King in Pudu is one of my fave haunts for morning or lunch beef noodles. Slightly herbal soup that comes with your soupy noodles or even the beef balls when you opt for the dry version. And the meat is not overcooked! See what I mean from the pictures?

Another must have is the loh see fun in soup. This is of limited bowls. What's unique is the loh see fun is minus the pang sa or borax to make it chewy. Its the good old fashion style. I have yet to be able to have a whole bowl to myself. Only was "lucky" to get a few strands of it in my bowl of noodles - whatever strands that is left over whenever I go there:-(

I must have it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh. Looks + sounds good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I wanna tryyyyyy but I need a tour guide :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. andrew: jom let's makan one of these's weekends. i have a few pals who wanna try it too.

    ReplyDelete